If you have recently become a follower of Jesus Christ we want to congratulate and encourage you! All of us have a past, and nothing from our past is too big for God’s grace. The Bible teaches us that when we give our lives to Jesus that we become new creations, that the past is gone, and that all things become new (2 Corinthians 5:17). The gracious gift of God is new life with Jesus. New Ground Church is here to journey with you in this new life of following Christ.
Here are a few things that will help you live out your new identity in Christ:
– Take time daily to connect with God through reading your Bible and prayer.
– Connect with a church community on a regular basis. You cannot walk this journey alone.
– Use your talents and resources to serve God by serving others. We have many opportunities to serve here at New Ground Church. Check out the serving page located under the “Connect” tab for more information.
– Get plugged into a smaller group, whether that be a Community Group, Bible Study, or Special Interest group. You can find more information on groups offered at New Ground Church located under the “Ministries” tab.
– If you have never been baptized or would like more information regarding baptism, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you to the next best steps.
– Choose to support God’s work through financial offerings. The Bible teaches us to take care of the needs of others in our community by giving to our local church so that the church can be equipped to meet needs. You can give during our weekly gatherings or online here. You can also text “GIVE” to 616-323-9515.
– Join New Ground Church as a member. We host new membership classes twice a year. For the next date please contact: email@example.com or call 616-275-1060.