VALUES: Before reopening on-site worship gatherings, we agreed on several values that take priority in our decision making during the pandemic:
- We value the guidance of medical experts and government leaders.
- We value meeting in person.
- We value community with growth informed by the gospel, recognizing that can be done in a variety of mediums.
- We are aware of the perceived leadership role we play in the larger community.
- We value the protection of life, including the most vulnerable.
- We will not pressure others into making decisions about their comfort and safety.
- We seek to honor differing concerns and desires with respect to safety, reopening, etc. and approach our Christian brothers and sisters with gentleness, humility, and respect, as well as grace when we differ.
Below are the most recent updates (May 30, 2021). Those in bold have changed since last posting.
- If you feel sick, STAY HOME!
- Live Streaming of all worship gatherings on our YouTube and Facebook channels.
- Nursery for ages birth-4 years old open
- Socially distanced seating, social distancing observed
- Assigned seating with COVID-positive response plan for those in attendance
- Sanitizer stations available
- We are serving coffee, doughnuts, and bottled water, observing distancing and safety regulations (Doughnuts in individual cups, coffee served by kitchen crew individually fully masked and gloved).
- We are not requiring masks to those who are fully vaccinated.
- We will still maintain socially distanced seating, whether one is masked or unmasked.
- We will have an appropriate seating section (Southeast corner currently) for those who are unvaccinated and/or those who still prefer to remain masked and separated from those who are unmasked.
- We will still require all nursery workers to wear masks regardless of vaccination status given the fact that children under the age of 12 have not had an opportunity to get vaccinated.
- We will have wristbands available for those who are interested in using another visual reminder to the community that they prefer to maintain social distancing. It is our recommendation parents use these for their children under 12, but they will be available for anyone who wants them.
To read our entire reopening plan, and to read our process for communicating COVID-positive test for those in attendance, click the buttons below. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.