We have been worshipping in-person again since the beginning of February 2021 after a brief pause from mid-November on, and we have done everything within our ability to keep everyone safe. We ask you watch the brief video above if you plan on joining us. Some major points to note:
- If you feel sick, STAY HOME!
- Live Streaming of all worship gatherings on our YouTube and Facebook channels.
- Masks are required
- No kids ministry on-site, but children’s story read during worship and children’s lessons/activities delivered to families every week/every other week UPDATE: Nursery for ages birth-4 years old opening Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021!
- Socially distanced seating, social distancing observed
- Assigned seating with COVID-positive response plan for those in attendance
- Sanitizer stations available
- We are serving coffee, doughnuts, and bottled water, observing distancing and safety regulations (Doughnuts in individual cups, coffee served by kitchen crew individually fully masked and gloved).
VALUES: Before reopening on-site worship gatherings, we agreed on several values that take priority in our decision making during the pandemic:
- We value the guidance of medical experts and government leaders.
- We value meeting in person.
- We value community with growth informed by the gospel, recognizing that can be done in a variety of mediums.
- We are aware of the perceived leadership role we play in the larger community.
- We value the protection of life, including the most vulnerable.
- We will not pressure others into making decisions about their comfort and safety.
- We seek to honor differing concerns and desires with respect to safety, reopening, etc. and approach our Christian brothers and sisters with gentleness, humility, and respect, as well as grace when we differ.
To read our entire reopening plan, and to read our process for communicating COVID-positive test for those in attendance, click the buttons below. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.