If you have recently become a follower of Jesus Christ we want to congratulate and encourage you. All of us have a past, and nothing from our past is too big for God’s grace. The bible teaches us that when we give our lives to Jesus that we become new creations, that the past is gone, and that all things become new (2 Corinthians 5:17). The gracious gift of God is new life with Jesus. New Ground Church is here to journey with you in this new life of following Christ.
Here are a few things that will help you live out your new identity in Christ:
– Take time daily to connect with God through reading your bible and prayer.
– Commit to gathering and worshipping with your church family regularly.
– Use your talents and resources to serve God by serving others. We have many opportunities to serve here at New Ground Church. Check out the serving page located under the “connect” tab for more information.
– Get plugged into a Community or Discipleship Group. None of us can do this alone, we need each other. You can find more information on groups offered at New Ground Church located under the “connect” tab.
– If you have never been baptized in water, or would like more information regarding baptism, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get signed up for the next baptism class.
– Choose to support God’s work through financial offerings. The bible teaches us to take care of the needs of others in our community by giving to our local church so that the church can be equipped to meet needs. You can give during our weekly gatherings or online at: newgroundchurch.org
– Join New Ground Church as a member. We host new membership classes twice a year. For the next date please contact: email@example.com or call 616-275-1060.