What’s happening at NGC:
- We are thankful for Josh Wall to step in as our inerim pastor. Besides preaching and helping with some leadership areas at the church, Josh is going to be providing pastoral care for NGC. He would love to have an opportunity to get to know you. You can email him to set up a time to get together for coffee and to chat. (email@example.com).
- Friday, June 16 is Movie Night: Bring your lawn chair and come out for a fun movie night under the stars. We’ll start snacks and hanging out around 8:00pm. We hope to start the movie around 9:00pm. Movie yet to be determined.
- Western Week: We are going to be working at the inflatables at Western Week in Caledonia on June 21. We need to fill slots from 5-9pm. We need everyone to help! Contact Josh Helmholdt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or sign up at the information table at church.
- Our Encouragement Team would like to send birthday cards to those who are over 80, widowed, or single. We have some of these birthdays, but we know we do not have all of them. If you know anyone who should get a card, please put their name and birthday on a connection card or email Mary Danielson (email@example.com)
- Church Photo Directory: We would like to ask everyone to go and update their information in the directory. If you haven’t already done so, it helps if you can add a family picture too. Click here to access the directory: https://newgroundchurch.ctrn.co Your username should be your first and last name (no spaces). The password is usually set to default “peace”. You will want to change it once you have logged in. If you have questions, contact Reba at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact: email@example.com